By: Sharon Aron Baron
It’s time to lace up those running shoes and start stretching for the 2nd annual Pawsitive Strides 5K, benefiting the Humane Society of Broward County.
The fun will take place at TY Park in Hollywood on Sunday, January 12, 2020. There will be a chip-timed start/finish, and all participants will receive a race bib with RFID timing tag, custom commemorative medal, Dri-Fit event t-shirt, and personalized race certificate. Awards will be presented to the top three overall runners; custom certificates will go to the top three in each age group.
Registration opens at 7:00 a.m., and the run begins at 8:00 a.m. Tamarac runners are encouraged to register early and receive a special discount. The entry fee for all pre-registered participants will be $35; an additional discount will be available for teams with four or more runners. Entries purchased on the day of the event will be $45.
Sponsorship opportunities are available starting at $250. To register online visit victorysportsmgt.com/event/pawsitive5k or for more information, call 954-266-6845. Please note that this 5K is for humans only.
Sorry, they kindly ask that you leave your four-legged friends at home.
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- News2020.05.295 Tamarac Seniors Graduate from Calvary Christian Academy During ‘Drive-in’ Ceremony
- News2020.04.2950 Tamarac Restaurants Offering Curbside and Delivery
- News2020.04.28Tamarac Reopens Parks Previously Closed Due to COVID-19
- News2020.04.28Tamarac Metro Diner to Close Permanently Due to Coronavirus Shutdown