I just received word from the editor of Atomic Ranch Magazine that the Woodlands will have a small feature in their Spring issue.
In case you aren’t familiar with Atomic Ranch Magazine, they feature mid-century modern homes around the United States.
Atomic Ranch celebrates mid-century houses—from 1940s ranch tracts to 1960s architect-designed modernist homes. With an emphasis on affordable solutions and homeowner renovations, our quarterly magazine shows you how to make your house cool, both inside and out.
Mid-century modern homes are extremely desirable, and homes in the Woodlands are no exception. Many of our homes, which were built in the 1960’s, have such a unique style of modern architecture that are unlike many of the newer homes in Broward County.
Are you crazy about Danish Modern? Own an Eames or a Saarinen Womb Chair? Do you have a room decorated in mid-century modern style? If so, send me an email and I may feature your home on our website.
For information on subscribing to Atomic Ranch Magazine, please go to their website:
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- Latest News2021.11.20NatureScape Broward Accepting 2022 Emerald Award Applications
- Latest News2021.10.05‘Dowling For Congress’ Campaign Gets Political Boost From Vice Mayor of Tamarac
- Latest News2021.08.24Questionnaire: Barbara Sharief, Democratic Candidate for U.S. House, District 20
- 13th Floor2021.08.20Tamarac City Commission to Set Date Changing the Woodlands Golf Greens into Homes