By: Sharon Aron Baron
Broward County Public Schools School Choice application window for the 2020/21 school year is now open. Parents can apply online for a school reassignment, Nova, and magnet programs.
During the window lasting through February 5, 2020, parents are encouraged to explore all of the district’s School Choice options available for their families.
Whether parents apply December 2 or February 5, they still have the same chance of getting accepted into an available school. If there are more applications than seats, it will go into a lottery. Also, magnet and Nova schools provide bus service; a school reassignment does not.
To learn more about the many educational options available across Broward County Public Schools, and apply online, visit the School Choice website at browardschools.com/schoolchoice to see which schools have availability. Families can explore their options in several ways, such as by student interest, grade level, and by individual school name.
The School Choice application is open to all Tamarac residents and will be available online on the School Choice website.
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- News2020.03.19Tamarac Closes More Facilities to Protect Public from Coronavirus
- News2020.03.19Tamarac Restaurants Offering Curbside and Delivery
- News2020.03.10Register Now for the Next City-Wide Garage Sale in Tamarac
- News2020.02.18‘All Muscle Saturdays’ Workout Classes Held at Tamarac Fitness Court