By: Sharon Aron Baron
Time to throw out old documents and prescription drugs because the Shred-A-Thon event has returned to Kings Point in Tamarac.
Hosted by Woodlands resident and Mayor Michelle Gomez, Kings Point, and the Kiwanis of Tamarac, the Shred-A-Thon provides residents with a safe way to dispose of their personal documents, check stubs, credit card offers, receipts, as well as and any other paperwork which contains sensitive information that will be accepted.
The service is free of charge, and there is a limit of three boxes per person. Just drive up with your items in the trunk, and your items will be safely destroyed.Shred-a-thon June 2021 Final
Got news? Send it to the Woodlands Tamarac.
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- Latest News2022.01.08City of Tamarac Opens COVID Testing Center
- Latest News2021.11.20NatureScape Broward Accepting 2022 Emerald Award Applications
- Latest News2021.10.05‘Dowling For Congress’ Campaign Gets Political Boost From Vice Mayor of Tamarac
- Latest News2021.08.24Questionnaire: Barbara Sharief, Democratic Candidate for U.S. House, District 20