By: Sharon Aron Baron
Time to throw out old documents and prescription drugs because the Shred-A-Thon event has returned to Kings Point in Tamarac.
Hosted by Woodlands resident and Mayor Michelle Gomez, Kings Point, and the Kiwanis of Tamarac, the Shred-A-Thon provides residents with a safe way to dispose of their personal documents, check stubs, credit card offers, receipts, as well as and any other paperwork which contains sensitive information that will be accepted.
The service is free of charge, and there is a limit of three boxes per person. Just drive up with your items in the trunk, and your items will be safely destroyed.Shred-a-thon June 2021 Final
Got news? Send it to the Woodlands Tamarac.
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- Latest News2021.06.05Tamarac Mayor Hosts Shred-A-Thon Event June 26
- Latest News2021.05.255th Round of Residential Assistance Program Continues Through City
- Latest News2021.05.17Official 2021/22 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar
- 13th Floor2021.05.05Broward County Votes to Change the Woodlands Golf Greens into Homes