By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Woodlands Country Club is open for reservations on Mother’s Day, so take that special mom in your life and give them a well-deserved treat.
The brunch menu offers a full breakfast selection including Eggs Benedict and a full Omelet and Waffle Station or you may prefer lunch with Prime Rib or Roast Beef, Baked Chicken Breast or Turkey Breast.
The Mother’s Day Brunch will be served up on Sunday May 13, 2018 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Cost will be $29.95 Adults. Children 12 and under 50 percent off. Six and under eat free.
Call 954-601-1530 to book your table today, or e-mail Christina at CDrucker@clublink.ca. Restaurants will be busy, so stay in the Woodlands.
The Woodlands Country Club is located at 4600 Woodlands Blvd Tamarac FL 33319.
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- News2019.07.06Broward County Public Schools Official 2019/2020 Calendar
- News2019.07.04Kenneth Behring, Founder, and Developer of the City of Tamarac, Dies
- News2019.06.13Tamarac Celebrates Independence Day with Two Family-Friendly Events
- News2019.06.05Mitch Ceasar Files to Run for Supervisor of Elections Office