Leave the cooking at home this year because residents and their guests can dine at the Woodlands Country Club during their annual Thanksgiving Buffet.
On Thursday, November 27, 2014 starting at 3:00 p.m. guests can enjoy a choice of Turkey, Roast or Salmon along with all the accompaniments that everyone loves on Thanksgiving without all of the work.
Don’t forget: Reservations are required so call 954-731-2500 ext 140 as soon as you can to make sure they reserve your spot for you and your guests.
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- News2020.08.05Feeding South Florida Food Distribution Continues in Tamarac
- News2020.08.01Items That Qualify for 2020 Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday
- 13th Floor News2020.07.29Group That Opposes Rezoning of Golf Course Hosts Meeting with a Candidate
- News2020.07.24Need a COVID-19 Test? Check Out These Locations