By: Sharon Aron Baron
Woodlands residents are invited to a question and answer session presented by the property owners of the Central Parc South Community to discuss the development that is being built across the street from Rock Island Road.
This concerns all Woodlands residents, but mostly residents in Section One who live close to Rock Island. SPL Holdings LLC, the property owners of the Central Parc South Community have proposed 243 single family homes, replacing the previously approved 174 single family homes.
Residents can ask questions about buffers, roadways, waterways and recreation parcels within the proposed community as well as how the new homes and townhouse will affect traffic on Commercial Boulevard.
The meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 8, 2015 7:00 p.m. at the Woodlands Section One Clubhouse 5220 Rock Island Road. SPL Holdings will then meet with the city commission on September 9, 2015 for a final vote on the project.
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- News2020.12.29Tamarac Offers Environmentally-Friendly Christmas Tree Disposal
- News2020.12.21Man Posing as Roofing Contractor Arrested for Allegedly Scamming Woodlands Resident
- News2020.12.21Wickshire Senior Living Acquires Local Memory Care Community in Tamarac
- News2020.08.05Feeding South Florida Food Distribution Continues in Tamarac