By: Sharon Aron Baron
Residents have a chance to find out what’s going on in the City and in the Woodlands during the annual Neighborhood Meeting coming up on April 15.
Each year representatives from the City along with a City Commissioner travels into the community – or their districts for the annual meetings which gives residents a chance to ask city staff member’s questions.
The agenda consists of an update on projects in your district, upcoming events, and an interactive Q & A session on topics of their choice. Each district meeting has a host location, but everyone is invited.
The Woodlands is in the City of Tamarac’s District Two and our City Commissioner is Michelle Gomez. This district runs along the southern portion of Tamarac all the way to the Sawgrass Expressway North to McNab. This meeting will take place on Wednesday, April 15 6:30 p.m. at Millennium Middle School at 5803 NW 94th Ave Tamarac FL 33319.
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- News2020.08.05Feeding South Florida Food Distribution Continues in Tamarac
- News2020.08.01Items That Qualify for 2020 Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday
- 13th Floor News2020.07.29Group That Opposes Rezoning of Golf Course Hosts Meeting with a Candidate
- News2020.07.24Need a COVID-19 Test? Check Out These Locations