By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac will be hosting the first the 2014 series of seminars for Homeowner Associations starting on Tuesday, February 25, and all Woodlands WHOA and Section HOA members are encouraged to attend.
The city first created the HOA Liaison Program in 2013, and hosts a series of quarterly seminars throughout the year. Geared to HOA Board Members, but open to all residents who live in a HOA communities, each seminar in the series features a guest speaker discussing issues relevant to them.
The topic for Tuesday’s meeting is Crime and How to Protect Yourself, with speakers from Broward Sheriff’s Office.
Future dates have been set for the remainder of 2014, so mark your calendars:Tuesday, May 13th Tuesday, August 26th Tuesday, November 18th
Based on attendee feedback, the topics that will be covered include:Code Enforcement Updating Your Governing Documents Collections
All meetings begin at 6:30 pm at the Tamarac Community Center Ballroom at 8601 W Commercial Blvd, Tamarac, FL 33351. Board members and property managers are welcome. Please RSVP to (954) 597-3539.
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- News2020.08.05Feeding South Florida Food Distribution Continues in Tamarac
- News2020.08.01Items That Qualify for 2020 Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday
- 13th Floor News2020.07.29Group That Opposes Rezoning of Golf Course Hosts Meeting with a Candidate
- News2020.07.24Need a COVID-19 Test? Check Out These Locations