All Woodlands Residents are invited to learn about the New Woodlands Country Club on June 15, 2011
We’re ClubLink, the proud new owners of Woodlands Country Club, and we would like to invite all Woodlands residents to join us at the Club on Wednesday, June 15, to learn more about us and our comprehensive plans for the newest member of our family of outstanding golf clubs.
The day will commence at 2:30 p.m. with a reception and food stations featuring the chef’s specialties. An information session conducted by ClubLink senior management will begin at 3 p.m., followed by ClubLink’s vision of the Florida Region. A question and answer period will conclude the day.
There is a scheduled 8:30 a.m. shotgun start for those who would like to enjoy a round of golf prior to the day’s agenda.
The day including golf, carts, food stations and reception are available at no charge to existing Woodlands members as well as any Woodlands residents who may be interested in becoming members of Woodlands and ClubLink.
Please RSVP for the presentation and golf on or before June 8 by contacting Brittney Scott at 1-800-661-1818 ext. 2415 or e-mail email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you and sharing our vision for Woodlands Country Club and our Florida Region on June 15!
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- Latest News2021.11.20NatureScape Broward Accepting 2022 Emerald Award Applications
- Latest News2021.10.05‘Dowling For Congress’ Campaign Gets Political Boost From Vice Mayor of Tamarac
- Latest News2021.08.24Questionnaire: Barbara Sharief, Democratic Candidate for U.S. House, District 20
- 13th Floor2021.08.20Tamarac City Commission to Set Date Changing the Woodlands Golf Greens into Homes