By Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs Museum of Art offers young artists ages 5-17 a safe and creative way to spend their summer free time and registration is now open to explore the world or create ceramics or comics. There are various classes to choose from based on the age of the camper.
Cultural Camps Ages 5-12
Each 2- week camp budding artist will take a journey across the globe. Each day, campers will have 3 different studio classes allowing them to explore various media and projects throughout the day. Camp runs 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. with options for early drop-off/late pick-up.
Supplies included. Campers must bring a lunch that does not require refrigeration, beverage, mask, + dress for the mess—details on the various countries below.
Mini Camp Ages 5-12
This 1-week flexible art for art’s sake option allows campers to explore innovative and exciting ways of creating. Each day campers will work on different works of art in an environment of art exploration. Parents may sign their child up for the whole week or single days.
Campers must bring a lunch that does not require refrigeration, beverage, mask, + dress for the mess. Details below.
Teen Art Intensives Ages 13-17
These immersive studio classes are intended for aspiring artists and designers ages 13‐17. Learn from teaching artists who will share their artistic skills and experiences first‐hand. Explore new art processes to further develop as an artist.
Sessions are held for two weeks with morning and afternoon class options. Classes run 2 or 3 hours daily. Teens should bring snacks and bottled water daily. Book your class at the Coral Springs Museum of Art.
Got news? Send it to the Woodlands Tamarac.
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- 13th Floor2021.05.05Broward County Votes to Change the Woodlands Golf Greens into Homes
- 13th Floor2021.04.30UPDATE: Latest Proposal by 13th Floor Homes Closes 5 Entrances to the Woodlands
- Latest News2021.04.20Registration Open for Coral Springs Museum of Art Summer Camp
- Latest News2021.04.17Next Free Food Distribution Dates Around Tamarac