By: Sharon Aron Baron
Each Sunday, the Farmer’s Market brings a variety of vendors to the city to sell delicious fresh foods. You can’t miss the tents if you pass Veteran’s Park along University Drive. Hopefully, you’ve stopped and bought some of these great foods because they truly are unique.
Open from 9 a.m.–2 p.m. Items sold will include: Local Honey, Baked Goods, Happy Dog Bakery, Natural Skin Care Products, Jams and jellies, Pickles and olives, Spices and dips, Cheeses, Empanada’s. Local produce, Plants & Flowers, Teas & herbs.
Visit it at Veteran’s Park at 7825 Southgate Blvd next to the Gary B. Jones Dog Park.
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- Latest News2021.11.20NatureScape Broward Accepting 2022 Emerald Award Applications
- Latest News2021.10.05‘Dowling For Congress’ Campaign Gets Political Boost From Vice Mayor of Tamarac
- Latest News2021.08.24Questionnaire: Barbara Sharief, Democratic Candidate for U.S. House, District 20
- 13th Floor2021.08.20Tamarac City Commission to Set Date Changing the Woodlands Golf Greens into Homes