By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Woodlands Country Club will be serving Easter Brunch on Sunday April 5, and reservations are now being taken.
The Country Club, now owned by ClubLink, is now open for all residents to dine said Alessandro Dicembrino, Front of the House Supervisor. Easter Brunch will be served from 11 a.m to 2 p.m. and will cost $28 for adults and children 4-12 are $15 and children under three are free. RSVP by March 31 at 954-731-2500 ext 140 to reserve your spot.
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- News2020.08.05Feeding South Florida Food Distribution Continues in Tamarac
- News2020.08.01Items That Qualify for 2020 Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday
- 13th Floor News2020.07.29Group That Opposes Rezoning of Golf Course Hosts Meeting with a Candidate
- News2020.07.24Need a COVID-19 Test? Check Out These Locations