By Claire Cornish
Zelda did not have the best of starts in life; living with her canine brothers and sisters in filthy conditions, she and her siblings were taken to the local shelter where they set about trying to catch the eye of an adopter.
Unfortunately, the shelter is over-capacity, and gentle, calm dogs like Zelda can get overlooked.
Zelda loves being made to feel special and enjoys day trips out of the shelter on the Lunch Buddies program; she has very nice manners and always behaves well in public, meeting strangers with a smile and a wag of the tail.
She loves people and does well with other dogs; now, she is seeking a home and a family of her own. If that could be you, don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and make a date to meet her.
Got news? Send it to the Woodlands Tamarac.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- Latest News2021.08.24Overlooked at the Shelter This Gentle, Calm Dog is Waiting for a Family
- Latest News2021.06.18A Volunteer Favorite, Ace is a Friendly Boy Who Loves Playing with Dogs and People
- Latest News2020.08.15Puppy Who Hasn’t Had a Happy Start, Looking for a Loving Family
- Latest News2019.06.17Meet Captain: He’s Available at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption