By: Sharon Aron Baron
Parents who are looking for activities for their children on Monday, September 30 need to look no further than the Humane Society of Broward County.
The Humane Society will be holding a day camp for children while Broward County Public Schools are closed for Rosh Hashanah. Campers will have a blast spending time with and learning about dogs, cats, and other pets. Also, they will have tons of fun, animal-themed games, and activities planned.
Children ages 7 – 12 are invited to join them for a day of tail wags and purrs from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. The cost is $70 for the day and includes a pizza lunch.
Tamarac residents email email@example.com or register at humanebroward.com/kids-camps. Space is limited, so be sure to sign up soon. The Humane Society of Broward County is located at 2070 Griffin Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312.
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- News2019.11.03Ask Broward Commissioner Nan Rich Questions at Free Meet & Greet
- News2019.11.03Nominations Now Open for the 2020 African-American Achievers Awards
- News2019.11.01Pet Playdate Camp at the Humane Society of Broward County Held November 11
- News2019.10.16School Board Member Schedules Meet and Greet October 24