By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Woodlands Country Club continues their Happy Hour with karaoke event every Friday night.
Drink specials include: Fireball shots, house wine and house liquor. Also available are small bites including wings, cheese sticks, spinach dip and potato skins.
Happy hour this week is from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. every Friday in the Woodlands Country Club bar located at 4600 Woodlands Boulevard in Tamarac.
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- News2019.07.06Broward County Public Schools Official 2019/2020 Calendar
- News2019.07.04Kenneth Behring, Founder, and Developer of the City of Tamarac, Dies
- News2019.06.13Tamarac Celebrates Independence Day with Two Family-Friendly Events
- News2019.06.05Mitch Ceasar Files to Run for Supervisor of Elections Office