Passover commemorates the emancipation of the Israelites from slavery in ancient Egypt, and the Passover Seder meaning order or arrangement is a Jewish ritual feast marking the beginning of the Jewish holiday of Passover.
Alessandro Dicembrino, Front of the House Supervisor for the Club, invites all Woodlands residents to come celebrate the first night of Passover when the Woodlands Country Club hosts a traditional seder dinner on Friday, April 3, 2015 with a new time of 6 p.m.
Entree choices will include either Broiled Norwegian salmon with oriental ginger vegetables; Braised brisket of beef; or Roasted chicken with apple au-jus and fresh herbs.
Adults are $35 and children 5-12 are $17.95. You must RSVP now because space is limited. Call Carol at 954-731-2500 ext 140.
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- News2020.08.05Feeding South Florida Food Distribution Continues in Tamarac
- News2020.08.01Items That Qualify for 2020 Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday
- 13th Floor News2020.07.29Group That Opposes Rezoning of Golf Course Hosts Meeting with a Candidate
- News2020.07.24Need a COVID-19 Test? Check Out These Locations