Homes like the one featured here are what really sets the Woodlands apart from the pack of cookie-cutter homes that you’ll see in many neighborhoods.
This beautiful mid-century modern home is an architectural marvel. Located here in the Woodlands Country Club, this home was owned by one of South Florida’s largest philanthropists and can now be yours.
Featured in the Spring 2011 issue of Atomic Ranch Magazine, this golf course home has 4,400 square feet. Included are three bedrooms plus office and 3 bathrooms plus 2 half baths. The master suite has his/her bathrooms as well as the largest his/her closet you’ll ever see.
Highly desirable terrazzo floors cover the main areas. With the 2-car garage, separate golf cart garage, and closets galore, this home has an abundance of storage. The circular driveway is perfect for guests and can hold over 10 cars.
The home comes complete with a heated pool and has golf course views of the East Course. Also, the Country Club is now owned by ClubLink, and members who join enjoy reciprocal golf at courses all over the U.S. and Canada.
Home is listed for $550,000 by Sara Jane Rose with First Class Realty Group 954-274-6336.
Open house Sunday, November 4, 2012 1pm – 4pm. Call for details. More photos here.
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- News2020.08.05Feeding South Florida Food Distribution Continues in Tamarac
- News2020.08.01Items That Qualify for 2020 Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday
- 13th Floor News2020.07.29Group That Opposes Rezoning of Golf Course Hosts Meeting with a Candidate
- News2020.07.24Need a COVID-19 Test? Check Out These Locations