By: Sharon Aron Baron
Living in South Florida has its benefits: we have the most beautiful scenery year-round. The Woodlands is no exception and seems to have the most beautiful sunsets. Of course, it helps to have the beautiful grown-in trees, golf courses, and lakes to catch the full view. These photos were taken either in the Woodlands or nearby. Take a good photo? Send it here.
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- News2019.07.06Broward County Public Schools Official 2019/2020 Calendar
- News2019.07.04Kenneth Behring, Founder, and Developer of the City of Tamarac, Dies
- News2019.06.13Tamarac Celebrates Independence Day with Two Family-Friendly Events
- News2019.06.05Mitch Ceasar Files to Run for Supervisor of Elections Office