By: Sharon Aron Baron
Living in South Florida has its benefits: we have the most beautiful scenery year-round. The Woodlands is no exception and seems to have the most beautiful sunsets. Of course, it helps to have the beautiful grown-in trees, golf courses, and lakes to catch the full view. These photos were taken either in the Woodlands or nearby. Take a good photo? Send it here.
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- News2020.05.295 Tamarac Seniors Graduate from Calvary Christian Academy During ‘Drive-in’ Ceremony
- News2020.04.2950 Tamarac Restaurants Offering Curbside and Delivery
- News2020.04.28Tamarac Reopens Parks Previously Closed Due to COVID-19
- News2020.04.28Tamarac Metro Diner to Close Permanently Due to Coronavirus Shutdown