By: Sharon Aron Baron
On November 11, all schools are closed to remember Veteran’s Day. The Humane Society of Broward County is holding a day camp for all the children who are off school that day learn more about the facility.
Children will spend time with and learning about dogs, cats, and other pets, and animal-themed games and activities are planned.
If your children are between 7 – 12, they are invited to join them for a day of tail wags and purrs from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. The cost is $70 for the day and includes a pizza lunch.
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- News2019.11.03Ask Broward Commissioner Nan Rich Questions at Free Meet & Greet
- News2019.11.03Nominations Now Open for the 2020 African-American Achievers Awards
- News2019.11.01Pet Playdate Camp at the Humane Society of Broward County Held November 11
- News2019.10.16School Board Member Schedules Meet and Greet October 24