Sunrise, Florida – Firefighters were called not once but twice at a business in Sunrise when two separate fires broke out.
The first incident occurred on Thursday night at the business located at the intersection of Fifth Street and Sawgrass Corporate Parkway. Fire crews responded to a fire that had broken out outside the establishment. However, the challenges for the firefighters and the business didn’t end there.
The very next morning, another fire broke out at the same business. This time, the cause was quite unusual. Officials reported that chlorine tablets, which had gotten wet during Thursday night’s rain, somehow ignited.
It’s important to note that despite the close timing and location of these two incidents, authorities have determined that the two fires are unrelated.