By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Tamarac Chamber of Commerce is making it easy for residents who own businesses large or small business to now become members by having several events right here in our own community.
First up is their monthly breakfast meeting where members and non-members can meet, enjoy breakfast, and hear a guest speaker. Their September breakfast will be held on Thursday, September 3 at 7:30 a.m. and costs $15 for members and $20 for future members. Everyone welcome to attend.
On Thursday, September 17 from 5:00 p.m – 8:00 p.m is an event you don’t want to miss: Their annual “Taste of Tamarac” Launch Party. This elegant event brings showcases all of their sponsors and will have live entertainment and food – all for $15 with RSVP. And you can’t beat the location at the Woodlands Country Club either.
For more information on the Tamarac Chamber call (954) 722-1520 or go to www.TamaracChamber.org
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- News2020.08.05Feeding South Florida Food Distribution Continues in Tamarac
- News2020.08.01Items That Qualify for 2020 Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday
- 13th Floor News2020.07.29Group That Opposes Rezoning of Golf Course Hosts Meeting with a Candidate
- News2020.07.24Need a COVID-19 Test? Check Out These Locations