By: Sharon Aron Baron
In the fall of 2010, I submitted some photos of some of our homes here in the Woodlands along with a letter to the editors of Atomic Ranch Magazine. The Spring 2011 issue is out and we are featured on page eight. This magazine is read by mid-century architecture buffs all over the United States. I hope it will attract some much-deserved appreciation to our beautiful homes here in the Woodlands! In case you aren’t familiar with Atomic Ranch Magazine, here is some information:
Atomic Ranch celebrates mid-century houses—from 1940s ranch tracts to 1960s architect-designed modernist homes. With an emphasis on affordable solutions and homeowner renovations, our quarterly magazine shows you how to make your house cool, both inside and out.
Mid-century modern homes are extremely desirable, and homes in the Woodlands are no exception. Many of our homes, which were built in the 1960’s, have such a unique style of modern architecture that are unlike many of the newer homes in Broward County.
Here are some other beautiful homes here in the Woodlands. If I don’t have yours here, please let me know so I can add it!
Are you crazy about Danish Modern? Own an Eames or a Saarinen Womb Chair? Do you have a room decorated in mid-century modern style? If so, send me an email and I may feature your home on our website. firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on subscribing to Atomic Ranch Magazine, please go to their website: www.atomic-ranch.com
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- News2020.08.05Feeding South Florida Food Distribution Continues in Tamarac
- News2020.08.01Items That Qualify for 2020 Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday
- 13th Floor News2020.07.29Group That Opposes Rezoning of Golf Course Hosts Meeting with a Candidate
- News2020.07.24Need a COVID-19 Test? Check Out These Locations