By: Sharon Aron Baron
Good etiquette is essential to every culture and every civilization and good manners is the foundation to us relating to others whether it’s in person or on social media. But young people especially need to learn good etiquette as it will help them move forward in their formative years, and later in their professional lives.
Two etiquette classes are now being offered to young adults six and older in the Woodlands from the Inside-Out School of Etiquette with their first class taking place on November 15.
During the first class, girls and boys will learn all about table etiquette and protocol said President Jackie Vernon-Thompson. Boys will learn all about chivalry and girls will learn how to sit and walk gracefully. Everyone will then enjoy a delicious five course meal as the finale. This will take place at the Woodlands Country Cub on Sunday, November 15, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. for those ages six and up. Attire for the event will be formal and the cost will be $45 which will include the meal.
The second event will be the Holiday Refinement Workshop on Sunday, November 22, 2015 from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m., for ages six and up. The goal of the workshop is to help parents prepare their children for all the festivities that will take place during the holiday season and beyond.
“Thanksgiving and Christmas are approaching and we want to make sure your children’s demonstration of etiquette is at its best,” said Vernon-Thompson.
This holiday etiquette class will also be held at the Woodlands Country Club. However, dinner will not be served. This workshop will only cost $20.
Classes are limited in size so register early here www.fromtheinsideoutsoe.com.
The Woodlands Country Club is located at 4600 Woodlands Blvd Tamarac FL 33319.
- Sharon Aron Baron created the Woodlands Tamarac in 2010 for original News for the community. In 2011 she went on to create Tamarac Talk, in 2012, Coral Springs Talk and 2017, Parkland Talk.
- News2020.08.05Feeding South Florida Food Distribution Continues in Tamarac
- News2020.08.01Items That Qualify for 2020 Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday
- 13th Floor News2020.07.29Group That Opposes Rezoning of Golf Course Hosts Meeting with a Candidate
- News2020.07.24Need a COVID-19 Test? Check Out These Locations